Monday 13 April 2020

Its Real!

Hi sorry to be absent for the lat week or so.  I have had a reminder how real and deadly this virus is, a very close lifelong friend in France passed away from Covid-19  last week, it has hit me hard.  Because we have had so few cases here (1300 approx and 5 deaths) it didn't seem real, being at the bottom of the world tends to make us rather insular!  My friend was a  type 1 diabetic, late 60's but otherwise healthy.  This post is for him, thanks for the good times we had.


I hope to get back to normal blogging later today or tomorrow and also to catch up on your posts as well.

4 comments:

  1. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your friend, Sharon. (((HUGS))) Yes, it is very real, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, Sharon.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete