Monday 30 March 2020

Days 2,3,4,and 5

Well so much for blogging every day!  I have been feeling a bit sick and eventually fronted up to the doc's, what a performance.  I never got to see the doctor but had to go through a triage procedure and the practice nurse diagnosed bronchitis, which I knew anyway.  (I am a chronic bronchitis sufferer,) and as I didn't have a temp, no sore throat, etc, they decided not to test me for covid-19, especially as I have had this cough for a month or more.  Anyway they prescribed antibiotics.  Well the antibiotics made me feel sick but they have improved my chest and I am back to normal for me, with only a coughing fit first thing in the morning which I find my asthma sprays helps.

We have had welcome rain for the last three days, so I guess the drought has ended, it was playing havoc with my garden. But this afternoon it is green again and everything looks lush.


Cant wait to get into it!  My appetite has been lacking, but today I feel like a good meal, so I am planning lamb chops, mash and peas, yum.  I need to get the bread machine out as I am out of bread, I was lucky, as because I stocked up before the panic buying I have flour and yeast.

I have been reading a lot in my lounge with the kitties lolling about here and there.

 
Thats it for now, I will do better at posting I promise!

So from me and the fur babies Bye bye

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been ill, but, so glad it's not the dreaded virus! Hope you continue to feel better. Your garden looks great and I love your room with all the crocheted blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got it beat as I havent coughed at all today.

    ReplyDelete